With HICAPS terminal in the practice, we offer our patients the convenience of automatic claims processing on the spot.

Remember to bring your health fund card to every appointment and enjoy only paying the gap payment.

We accept following methods:

• Cash
• Visa
• Master
• Amex
• Cheque

Also, we can easily provide you with quotes (through selected health insurance providers) on your treatment plan which gives you an exact idea of your benefit and gap payment.


Metropolitan Dental Subsidy Scheme (MPDSS)

We are participating in the Metropolitan Patients’ Dental Subsidy Scheme (MPDSS) of Department of Dental Health Services.

This scheme provides limited subsidised Emergency Dental Care and General Dental Care treatment forms to holders of a Health Care Card (HCC) or Pension Concession Card (PCC). This provides financial assistance towards the cost of dental care for the financially eligible persons so that they can get the dental treatment at Public or participating Private Dental Clinics.

Patients must register their name on the ‘General Wait List’ at their closest Government Dental Clinic. To check your eligibility or for more information or for the location of the Adult Dental Service contact Dental Health Services on (08) 9313 0660 or visit Dental Health Service’s website at


Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)

It is our privilege to be a registered dental service provider for the Department of Veteran’s Affairs cardholders.

Gold and White DVA card holders may be eligible to subsidise dental care at Mint St Dental Clinic through Department of Veteran’s Affairs.

Please contact us on (08) 9468 6313 or contact the Department of Veteran Affairs.


Child Dental Benefits Schedule

We are participating in the CDBS scheme and bulk bill all the eligible patients.

Access to benefits for basic dental services (capped over 2 years).
• Includes check-ups, X-rays, cleaning, fissure sealing, fillings, root canals and extractions.

Your child may be eligible if:
• they are aged 2 to 17
• they are eligible for Medicare, and
• you or your child are getting Family Tax Benefit Part A
or certain other government payments.

Read more about who can get the Child Dental Benefits Schedule